About Family First
Credit unions in Australia are gaining popularity with almost a quarter of Australians now being a member of one.
Family First Credit Union is one of the country’s largest and most successful credit unions – bringing members lower rates, better returns and superior customer service.
This credit union offers home loans, vehicle loans, personal loans, savings accounts, term deposits, overdraft facilities and a range of competitive insurance and financial services and products.
Family First Credit Union offer some of the lowest interest rates on the market on their car and home loans and some of the best features and returns on their term deposit products.
Savings come First
As a credit union, their focus isn’t on selling you more debt but rather on helping you achieve your goals while saving for your future.
If you’re looking for a term deposit product or a savings account with a good return then their products will beat anything you’ll find at a traditional bank.
Family First Credit Union have a very informative set of articles and guides which cover things like how to manage your credit card to buying a new car and getting the finance you need for it.
What Family First can offer you
Family First Credit Union offers low rate vehicle finance for new cars at rates as low as 5.99% per annum.
This rate is one of the most competitive in the industry and will help save you thousands in the long run. In addition to car loans for new buys they also offer finance for second-hand card up to 5 years old.
Here are some Benefits:
- Lowest rates on the market
- No monthly fees
- Make extra payments with no penalty
- Redraw facility available
- Loans for new and used cars
- Repay early with no penalty
Family First Credit Union offers a range of mortgage and remortgage options which can suit anyone from the first time home buyer to the experienced property investor.
Their discounted variable rate home loans offer you a rate that sits 1% below the standard for 12 months or 0.5% below the standard for 24 months and that’s simply unprecedented in the market.
In addition to the above discounted variable rate home loans they also offer loans for constructing a home, bridging loans, 3 year fixed rate home loans and interest only home loans.
In a Nutshell
Become and Member & Start Saving!
As one of the country’s leading credit unions, Family First Credit Union also have some of the most competitive products on the market and – allow anyone to join them regardless of where they reside within Australia.
Here are a few products, benefits & Features they Offer:
- 10 savings account products that will suit just about everyone and for any purpose
- Free financial guides loaded with good practical advice
- Industry leading term deposit account products
- Low rate car loans for new and used vehicles
- Variable, fixed, interest only and bridging home loans at low rates
- Everything from home and contents insurance to car and caravan insurance
- Products designed for people who travel often or are planning to travel – everything from multi-currency passports to travel insurance
- Excellent and personalized customer service
- Financial planning services from Bridges
- Online banking and cutting-edge safety and security features
Applying to become a member of Family First Credit Union is as simple as can be with the option to apply online or in branch.
Becoming a Member
If you choose to apply online you will have to complete a membership application form and provide the credit union with acceptable identification. You will then be asked to subscribe for a member share in the credit union.
Members will also be able to complete online loan applications, do their banking online and make use of all Family First Credit Union’s tools and guides online – just like with a traditional bank but with better service.
Eligibility & Requirements
Other Products & Services
- Financial Planning
- 1300 369 900
- 02 6351 3148
- 1 Ordnance Ave, Lithgow, NSW, 2790, Australia
- P.O. Box 386, Lithgow, 2790, Australia
- Monday 09:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 10:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 09:00 – 17:00
- Friday 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday Closed –
- Sunday Closed –