About Hume Bank
Hume Bank is very involved with its clients and their local communities around the country. With client service as their top priority, they make sure that they service all the different consumer markets with the products their customers need and want. This includes everything from personal loans to everyday bank accounts for students.
Banking & Security Tips
Offering a full range of extended banking services, they also take their clients transactional security into account by making sure they have plenty of tips and special information available for their clients 24/7.
Keep yourself Updated
Hume Bank makes sure they keep their customers update with the latest internet banking scams so that customers know their personal details are safe when they log onto the banks website.
Any new information about scams is immediately uploaded onto the banks website so that all clients ae up to date with possible scam techniques.
Looking after their Clients
From an early age, Hume Bank start looking after their current and future clients. By holding workshops around the country they make sure youngsters learn how to look after their money and make clever financial solutions as they mature.
They recently won Money Magazine’s 2017 Best Kids’ Savings Account with their product called Clancy Koala Account.
What Hume Bank can offer you
Being an up to date and modern bank, Hume offers their customers 3 different kinds of credit cards in addition to all their other banking services such as personal loans, everyday transactional accounts, savings and deposit accounts, insurance products, home loans, car loans, foreign currency transactions and financial planning.
Hume Value Visa
- The bank’s most popular credit card known as the “no frills, no fuss” card.
- Reasonable, low interest rate of 11,95 %
- 55 days free credit
- No fee for additional cards needed
- Up to $20 000,00 credit limit
- Protected by Visa online shopping
Hume Clear Visa
- Popular rewards programme for every $1 spent
- Spend over $8 000,00 and pay no annual fee of $30
- 55 days of credit interest free
- Up to $50 000,00 credit limit
- Also protected by Visa with online shopping
Business Visa Credit Card
- Low interest of 10,10 % with your residentially secured
- Loyalty programme rewards
- 55 days interest free credit
- Can apply for 9 individual cards
- No annual fee if spend goes over $24 000,00
- Credit limits start at $5 000,00
- Uses Visa payWave
In a Nutshell
- Available cards
- Hume Visa Value Credit Card
- Hume Business Visa Residentially Secured Credit Card
- Hume Business Visa Commercially Secured Credit Card
- Hume Business Visa Unsecured Credit Card
- Interest ranges From 10.10% to 13.60% per annum
- Interest-free purchase periods 55 days
- Overdraft maximum $20,000
- Annual fee ranges From $0 to $40 per annum
- Average processing time 2 to 3 working days
- Online application
- In-store application
Focusing on the Customer
Like all banks, Hume Bank wants the best for their customers. They want the best personal finance products and most of all they want to promise and offer the best service.
So when it comes to processing a credit card application, they need certain documentation to go with it – the quicker you get the documents to them, the quicker you will get an answer as to whether you qualify or not.
The following documents are required to process a credit card application:
- Residential address – current and previous
- Salary slip
- Employment details
- Assets and Liabilities, details of other debt
- If you work for yourself, you will also need:
- Business Tax Documents / Return for the last 2 years (Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Statement)
- Personal Tax returns for last 2 years
Going the Extra Mile
Hume Bank is very involved in 3 areas that affect community life and children – including teaching children about financial literacy and hosting a junior savings club.
With the help of donations, sponsorships and other fund raisers, the bank assists 200 community groups throughout the year.
Eligibility & Requirements
Other Products & Services
- Credit Cards
- Riverina Highway, Albury, NSW, 2640, Australia
- 492 Olive Street PO Box 343, Albury, 2640, Australia
- Monday 08:00 – 17:45
- Tuesday 08:00 – 17:45
- Wednesday 08:00 – 17:45
- Thursday 08:00 – 17:45
- Friday 08:00 – 17:45
- Saturday 09:00 – 12:00
- Sunday Closed –