ANZ which was incorporated back in 1977 is a publicly listed company in Australia. ANZ have assets of approximately AU$7,221 billion as well as more than 400 000 shareholders and is therefore one of the largest listed companies of five in Australia.
A Global Company
This is one of the most sought after banks in Australia and, being such a huge bank, they also operate in over 34 markets across the world offering everything from personal loans to Forex services.
Their Sustainability Framework allows ANZ to shape the way they choose to do business including the ability to take into account the social, economic and environmental risks as well as opportunities that allow them to deliver the value customers expect.
10 Million Happy Customers
ANZ has just over 10 million worldwide customers whom are extremely happy with the services they receive from home loans to Forex services.
This bank is able to offer all their customers international connectivity to markets across the world along with expertise and local knowledge.
What ANZ can offer you
ANZ is a highly popular bank in Australia thanks to the great service that their customers receive and the wonderful services that they offer their clients.
A Popular Credit Card Provider
ANZ offers a wide range of services to their clients but their most popular products is their credit cards which come at highly competitive rates and highly sought after rewards.
Check if you Qualify:
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a good credit rating
- Permanent Australian resident – non-Australian permanent residents can apply but they need to have at least 9 months left on their Visa
Income Requirements for ANZ Credit Cards:
- An annual minimum income of $15000 for the ANZ credit card
- An annual minimum income if $50 000 for the Platinum credit card
- An annual minimum income of $75 000 for the Black credit card
- Or at least $50 000 in Australian ADI Accounts (Authorized Deposit- Taking Institution)
All Applicants should have:
- A valid email address
- An Australian drivers license
- Employers Details
- If self employed you need to provide our accountants contact details
- All income, liabilities and asset details
In a Nutshell
- Available cards
- ANZ Platinum
- ANZ First
- ANZ Low Rate Platinum
- ANZ Low Rate
- ANZ Frequent Flyer Black
- ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum
- ANZ Frequent Flyer
- ANZ Rewards Travel Adventure
- ANZ Rewards Platinum
- ANZ Rewards Black
- ANZ Rewards
- Interest ranges From 11.49% to 20.24% per annum
- Interest-free purchase periods Up to 3 months interest free
- Interest-free balance transfer periods Up to 16 months interest free
- Annual fee ranges From $58 to $450 per month
- Average processing time 2 days
- Online application
- In-store application
Getting a Competitive Credit Card from ANZ
It only takes a few minutes to complete an online loan application for one of the credit cards that ANZ has to offer for their clients.
Get a Reply in 60 Seconds
Before starting your online loan application make sure that you have all the documents you need to apply.
You will receive a response within a minute of submitting your application with your online application reference number.
Getting your Card
Once approved, in five working days, you will receive your welcome kit and card and your pin will be mailed within two working days after the issuing of your card. Before using your card you will need to activate it.
Manage your Card
The best thing for you to do after receiving everything is to find out about the ways that you can manage your card.
If you don’t want to apply for a credit card online or if you need more information you can visit any local ANZ branch or call the local branch.
Eligibility & Requirements
Other Products & Services
- Home Loans
- Credit Cards
- Personal Loans