Convenience and speed is what you can expect when you bank with one of the biggest financial services providers in Australia offering debt consolidation loans and a comptitive range of debt reduction solutions.
A Division of Westpac
BankSA is currently a division of Westpac Banking Corporation having been a part of St. George Bank before Westpac and St. George Bank merged in 2008.
BankSA has over 100 branches in South Australia and the Northern Territory making it one of the ocuntry’s largest and most successful financial services providers.
Convenience is key at BankSA
Interested in paying for goods and services without yourc credit card? BankSA offers Apple Pay and Android Pay on their cards and it’s simple to get started!
Want to know how?
- Login to the BankSA Mobile Banking app (available on iPhone and Android devices)
- Select the ‘Cash’ icon
- Complete the one time set up by accepting the Terms and Conditions and completing the Secure Code SMS authentication
- Once set up, choose an eligible transaction account to withdraw money from the amount and select ‘Get cash code’
- To withdraw your cash, select ‘Cardless withdrawal’ at any BankSA, St. George, Bank of Melbourne or Westpac ATM and enter your cash code and amount.
What BankSA can offer you
There are financial service providers that still take client’s financial needs into consideration and BankSA is certainly one of them.
Supporting Local Business
Sometimes a great invention or business idea may need a little financial push in the right direction. BankSA offers business loans to small and commercial businesses and is one of the country’s biggest supporters of local businesses and entrepreneurship.
Personal Loan Details:
- Loan terms from 1 to 7 years
- Choose how often you want to pay (weekly, fortnightly, monthly)
- The instalments pay both the interest and capital
The best part about debt consolidation is you get to pay off one loan instead of all the multiple smaller loans. This may give you better interest rates and lower monthly repayments which means you’ll have more spending money for other things!
Juggling multiple payments can be difficult. Many accounts sometimes get forgetful or problematic to manage. With debt consolidation, you don’t have to worry about forgetting to render a payment as you will only be paying for one combined loan.
In a Nutshell
- Loan minimum $3,000
- Loan maximum $40,000
- Interest rate From 12.99% per annum
- Loan term minimum 1 year
- Loan term maximum 7 years
- Average processing time 2 days
- Online application
- In-store application
- Unsecured loan option
- Secured loan option
- Early repayment
Debt Consolidation Summary
When it comes to taking out a personal loan to consolidate debt you can opt for either a secured or unsecured loan and you can apply via BankSA’s online loan application.
Are you Debts out of Hand?
Sometimes our debts become too much of a financial burden for us and we can’t help but feel depressed every time pay day comes.
Debt consolidation is simply the process of acquiring one loan to pay off all the smaller ones that you have and that are becoming a nuisance to manage.
This loan is exactly what the title means – a loan secured against an asset, typically your home. The interest rate is also lower too giving the consumer an affordable payment plan.
Unsecured loans have higher interest rates but are safer for those that don’t want to risk losing their assets.
Understanding Debt Consolidation
- Debt consolidation is when you roll several small debs into one bigger debt
- The new loan will always have a lengthier loan period as you are merging numerous debts
- Debts that can be consolidated are unsecured debts as well as personal loans, credit cards and store accounts
- Debt consolidation loans can be secured and unsecured
- Consolidation is not always the low-priced option and may sometimes cause your debt situation to deteriorate
- Since you are breaking credit contracts with several creditors you may be charged discredit fees, initial repayment forfeits and other charges for paying off the credit agreement former than settled
Eligibility & Requirements
- Employed full-time
- Earning a stable income
- Credit check
- Good credit history
Other Products & Services
- Bank Accounts
- Home Loans
- Credit Cards
- Personal Loans
- 53 Martin Place, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia
- GPO Box 399, Adelaide, 5001, Australia
- Monday 09:30 – 16:00
- Tuesday 09:30 – 16:00
- Wednesday 09:30 – 16:00
- Thursday 09:30 – 16:00
- Friday 09:30 – 17:00
- Saturday Closed –
- Sunday Closed –